5.13.2003

okay, NOW i'm worried

Three weeks ago I noticed that a muscle near my left Achilles' tendon was hurting whenever I put weight on it. The next day, it went away. The next day I had dance and it gave out during class. I thought it would get better because it always does and I always make too much of a big deal out of it anyway. But now it's still hurting and my recital is Saturday and I'm kind of scared =( I tried not to put too much weight on it today when I noticed it was still hurting but it's really hard with all the turns and leaps in the dance... ahhhhh =( I hope it gets better because I don't know what I can do to help it if it doesn't. Maybe I'll wrap it or something... anyone got suggestions?

so tell me are you on a mission to bring me down?

Initially this section was about LA homework but really it's not that bad. I reaaallly want to rant about what just happened but I have to do LA homework LOL So I guess it will be up tomorrow...

there's something about spring...

that makes people so unbelievably happy! It might just be me, but people are so much nicer in the spring than in the winter. I spent two hours outside today cranking up music and lying out there and... well, doing homework, but it was still better than sitting inside =) I'm officially done with placement testing! (we had another one today) and there are only 15 real school days left in this year (excluding field trips) and I am soooooooooooooooooooo ridiculously happy =)

I put a link to CRFH (college roomies from hell) finally. Happy, Peter?!?! It's a reaaallly funny comic strip-- not as good as Sluggy though ~_^