5.12.2003

quick update-ness!

+ Finals = easy! =D NO MORE CHINESE SCHOOL TILL NEXT YEAR! I'm probably graduating after next year too!!!!!!!!! You have no idea how happy that makes me LOL
+ Book club actually didn't take that long-- I actually kind of like them, compared to any other IR project we could have been assigned.
+ NPR assignment took so fuckin long!! My god if it took longer it would have been backwards!... Does that make sense?
+ Got to watch Road to Perdition w/ my sister and daddy =) But I had to leave halfway through, to go sleep. Boo! I left after that guy died... wait, 6 guys died within the first 30 minutes of the movie...
+ Went in early today to go study more math for the placement test. Turned out that we were just gonna have a "community breakfast" LOL She brought donuts and danishes and milk and it was yummy! =) My math teacher rocks.
+ The test was... scary. I finished it on time and everything but I don't really feel confident that I did well. Actually, I probably never feel confident about tests.
+ Teen group/youth group thing at Anne's church... I got to learn about how to become a nun, LMAO. Nah, it was okay... basically we ate and played dodgeball. It was like the dances in 5th grade all over again! =)

+ I actually had a good day!! No, not just "not bad" like Friday... it was actually GOOD.
+ I'm trying to download the new Michelle Branch song-- "Are You Happy Now," but the first version was screwed. Why do people put bogus versions of songs on Kazaa? Does it really bring them pleasure?