7.04.2003

happy fourth =)

It's actually ending for me right now... but it's just started for you! =P Though I think we're having a barbeque tomorrow. I know there's no real point in celebrating in Taiwan, but I find having a barbeque on July 5th kind of strange =P. I think people are gonna shoot off fireworks though, basically because they always do. Almost every night there are fireworks going off down by the bay (where the watermelons grow) and over the harbor. It's actually really pretty, and I'd be gloating about it if John hadn't pointed out that he lives right on the beach and will have a better view than me. Way to stop my gloating streak (I guess he's learning fast! LOL).

do your thang, lemme do my thang...

I rolled off about 10 songs for Alex to download yesterday, and then my sister took over the computer and decided she might just add a couple more, lol. So let's see...

never leave ~ lumidee
get busy ~ sean paul
no letting go ~ wayne wonder
[and/or any combination or remix of each]

just a friend ~ biz markie
[there's a remix ft someone whose name I don't remember right now...]
the jump-off ~ lil kim
pump it up ~ joe budden
[the mix of those two fits almost perfectly =X]
don't push me ~ fifty cent
thugz mansion ~ tupac, i think? i don't know =X
crazy in love ~ beyonce knowles ft jay-z
rock the party (remix) ~ benzino ft more people-- lil kim?

little things ~ good charlotte
i'd do anything ~ simple plan (yes, still. why not?)
bring me to life ~ evanescence

Sorry, I'd figure out the right names to all of them but my computer is so damn slow that if I do I think it will take 3 days, IF and ONLY if I do not throw it to the floor and hit it with a sledgehammer. So, I decided not to. You can figure it out yourself =) And through trial and error you may also find some good songs. And then you can tell me what they are =). Anyway, I gotta go now.. shower or something... maybe sleep for once =P Though I doubt it. Bye bye!