10.22.2003

i'd stop procrastinating but...

I think fate is encouraging me to. Every time I procrastinate I always do so well. These wreaths, for example. As of 12 hours ago, I had only sold 5. Now, I'm up to 16 and I'm pretty sure Emily is buying at least 2 from me tomorrow. If anyone else buys more then I am above my quota. See what I mean? I procrastinated to a point of despair and suddenly I manage to bail my ass out of it. And only 4 were sold through my parents. So EAT THAT, world!!

(Just wait till the next time I try to improv a speech or BS a 2 week assignment.)

Anyway, now that THAT problem is gone, I'm back to the ones I'm used to. You know, splitting headache, inability to walk/move/breathe/cough, dehydration, exhaustion, etc. Should I be happy? Nope. But hey, tomorrow's the last day of swimming so that's something to look forward to. Phew.