10.20.2003

i've come to the conclusion that my life is boring

Sure, I've always said it. But now it's holding out to be completely true.

My days are literally consumed in school, homework, and Hawkettes. That's basically it, and I'm not even joking. Not only that, but school isn't even slightly amusing anymore. Not even the social part, mostly because I'm so overloaded with homework that I spend every spare moment doing it.

Um, I officially suck at this.

So I have to sell fourteen wreaths for Hawkettes... so I go door to door (yeah it's due Thursday so buy them god dammit) and I come back and bum around and waste horrendous amounts of time doing basically nothing and thennnnn I'm not even done with my homework by 10. And this is my OFF day. Rawrr!! I SUCK AT THIS.

I'm beginning to believe that America is out-pacing itself.

Or maybe it's just my excuse for not keeping up.