10.25.2003

yeah.

I'm tired of being late.
I'm tired of missing out.
I'm tired of being overworked to a point of collapse.
I'm tired of exhaustion.
I'm tired of being sore.
I'm tired of not having enough time to do anything.

I'm tired of being stupid.
I'm tired of being fake.
I'm tired of pretending that I like people, or people like me.
I'm tired of BOYS.
I'm tired of the world.
I'm actually pretty damn tired of girls too. Lazy, slutty, dumbass girls who have nothing to do with their lives.

I'm tired of worthless people.
I'm tired of myself being worthless.
I'm tired of not accomplishing anything.
I'm tired of not stretching, practicing, or working out.
I'm tired of being a slacker.
I'm tired of having a messy-ass room.
I'm tired of being a person I don't want to be.
I'm tired of not liking myself.
I'm tired of being a person I would disapprove of.
I'm tired of making excuses for it.
and I'm tired of not doing anything about it.

I'm tired of being hungry.
I'm tired of being sad.
I'm tired of being moody.
I'm kind of tired of being a girl.
I'm getting tired of doing this thing called 'life'.
I'm definitely tired of school.
And Chinese school.
Whatever. I'm just tired PERIOD.

I'm tired of sitting here making myself sound like I'm deep.
I'm tired of wasting my time.
I'm tired of thinking so much that the world is so flawed I can't even get started on it.
I'm tired of making it sound like I'm the only one with these problems.
and the people who do, but don't talk about it.

I miss ignorance. And crazy-hyperness. And jumping around and dancing to blasted music. And the summer.

I'm tired of over-analyzing... and this feeling-- this tiredness.

I'm tired of this blog.