12.08.2003

definitely past 11...

So you might be thinking, What the hell Bettina? It's past 11 and you're a bitch when you don't get enough sleep. Why are you awake?

Yeah... I thought that too.

So let's start with the fact that I did absolutely no homework over the weekend because of the field trip today. Which was good, by the way. And Benvolio was hot. And Greek food is yummy. Anyway, so I have all this crap to do when I get home. Except, I have practice till 5:30. Except, I'm supposed to help out w/ "wreath delivery" today since they came in. So, my ridiculously awesome father volunteers to go help out instead of me so I can go home, eat, shower, and do homework. Good job Bettina, cuz you TOTALLY didn't do homework while he was helpin out with wreaths.

Anyway, we proceed to deliver them to the houses that bought them from me. Except, I don't remember where I sold them. So we're drivin around for like 15 minutes and we wind up at EMILY'S house, askin for directions. Good job, really. Blah blah boring really stupid anyway. I get home and work on the shitload of Geometry homework I have to do when suddenly the phone rings-- Oh, HI JEREMy. THANKS FOR TALKIN TO ME AFTER LIKE BILLIONS OF YEARS. Plus he broked the internet. Anyway, it was actually a halfway-normal conversation and we didn't really make fun of eachother THAT much. Congratulations to us! heh. And then of course I proceed to not finish any of my Geometry homework (or at least miniscule amounts).

So we get off the phone and I finish and then... I remember... Biology. Crap crap crap crap. Okay, nite guys, I guess I've bored you enough ~_^.

(BTW Shout out to Anne because she IMed me billions of times tonight and I never got to talk to her. Aww. Sorry.)
(Oh, and Peter because he attempted to find me on MSN but I wasn't really there. Whoops. Sorry.)