12.10.2003

feelin good =)

Hmm my "alternate" status has been removed from my kick routine, so I guess that's a good sign? We still all have tryouts, but still. Yay? I'm really sore and all that good stuff but I'm feelin pretty happy. Yay. And, the countdown is on. 7 days left. w00t.

i stealed this from my jieh jieh

I dunno where the 15 went but she killed it so I guess it's not worth answering? And neither was 13. Oh well. Anyway, these things are no fun if you don't answer. SO ANSWER. Please =)... [PS: the comment box is the link underneath #18... it should say "5 are as crazy as me" or somethin like that] [WARNING: Erm my comment box is eating comments... so... make a copy of your post before you hit "comment" or it might be lost FOREVER!]

o1. When/How did we meet?
o2. What is your relation to me?
o3. What was your 1st impression of me?
o4. How well do you think you know me?
o5. Have you ever seen me cry?
o6. Have you ever seen me sing?
o7. Have you ever seen me crazy or hyper?
o8. Have you ever seen me pissed off?
o9. Have we ever gotten in a fight?
1o. If you could spend a day with me, what would we do?
11. If you could give me any gift, what would it be?
12. Would you hug me?
14. What major thing do we have in common?
16. What is my best feature?
17. Have you ever made me laugh/have i ever made you laugh?
18. Describe me in your words: