12.13.2003

okay, I'm done

..forcing people to fill that thing in, lol. Even though nobody did... even though yall made me promise that I'd fill it in fer YOU in return... haha I will, I swear. Just remind me. Anyway, thanks to everyone... yer so nice =P Haha I totally needed that because my week just made me feel so crappy... my life feels so empty because I have no time to do ANYTHING. Thanks to MAH GIRLS fer chillin with me this weekend.. sorry I couldn't really go OUT go out and sorry I was constantly stretching (randomly, may I add) heh. I'll put pictures up later ('CAUSE I GOT MY CAMERA BACK!!).. some are... weird, but I'm sure we can explain. Heh. Oh, and a movie of Anne sucking. helium.

I think about how-- no matter what doesn't go right, goes wrong, or doesn't go at all... there's always those few people that can make you feel better. That is a true friend. Someone who would never deliberately contribute to the drama in your life-- just work to take it all OUT. Someone who you can always turn to no matter what. Someone who cares even when you don't know they do, or someone who is there for you when you don't even know they're there. These are the people that really matter-- don't lose them.

Sigh.

Lettin' go of all the crap in my life...