2.11.2004

best game ever

Heh... throw rocks at boys... hell yeah. I don't know if I should wear THAT shirt on Saturday, or my "teen girl squad/I have a crush on every boy" shirt... hmm... jp ~_^ Cuz I'm totally not bitter or anything. I just realized, though, that since Valentine's Day/Singles Awareness Day is on Saturday... Friday is the 13th. Isn't it ironical?? [Yes, I know ironical is not a word. It is a reference to Good Will Hunting so leave me alone. Then go watch the movie.]

S.A.D?

Singles Awareness Day? Shyea. Let's see... at this time last year, I was enjoying the hell out of Valentine's Day. We'll take a "look back" at that on Saturday. Anyway, my thoughts? I think it's funny when people go around complaining that they don't have a Valentine... no, I'm not saying that I have one and I want to rub it in everyone's face, nor am I saying that having a "valentine" would be cool. I just find it funny because you KNOW they're just waiting for someone to say "I'LL be your valentine!" ... I don't really know why, I'm just amused. Personally, I'd like it much better if someone said "neither do I, HELL YEAH, let's go party it up" haha. Cuz you know, I do that all the time.

Besides, it already pisses me off when people come up to me saying "Man, I really need a boyfriend". What the hell do you need a boyfriend for? If you are currently boyfriendless, then obviously there is no boy around that is suitable to fill such a spot. And it looks like you're still pretty damn alive to me, so why don't you get over yourself and learn to live life? Woah, that turned into another one of those "I'll beat the need-for-boyfriend out of you" schpiels. Sorry! Anyway, my day was off the HIZOOK [oh yes she did just say that] (so you wonder how bitter I am when I'm actually upset) so, look forward to an interesting Saturday post, yea?