2.14.2004

happy Valentine's day, or Singles Awareness Day!

Item 1: Blast from the past:

Friday, February 14, 2003

aHh!! Happy Valentine's Day!!
- edit - my bad, Singles Awareness Day-- luvvit!

oOh.. hearts... mMz, so i hope yall have a good one =) and dont get mad if you dont have a valentine... get glad-- garbage bags!! or, get lots of candy from friends and scarf it all so you make no logical sense and just bounce of the walls and amuse people!!!

hMm... so I decided today that I like Valentine's Day. It involves a lot of candy =) hahahahaha. I just can't get over that fact, probably because I'm so remarkably sugared up now its not quite funny. Okay I guess it is.

Nevertheless, have a good day today, or at least a normal day! Besides, its friday so thats good too! =) lol.

Random Quote of the Day
I have a crush on every boy!!
~Anne (jpjp.. lol)
ARROWED!!!

3:49 PM - 2 eprops - 1 comment - email it

Item 2: some random thoughts

Wow... I was so.... me. Cept with a lil less serious and a lil more sugarized..xorZ... all of my old posts are peppy and happy like that, it's kinda funny. So I guess I was happier last year [or at least I put on the airs of being happier]... but hey, life's not perfect. Sooo I hope everyone has a happy [insert preferred title of today here] and enjoys their weekend =D!

Item 3: some festive valentine's music...

Oh my love...
please don't cry.........

[I'll wash my bloody hands]
and we'll start a new life.

I ripped out his throat,
then I called you on the telephone
to take off my disguise
Just in time to hear you cry
~~
There was police and flashing lights
the rain came down so hard that night
and the headlines read, "A Lover Died"
no tell-tale heart was left to find

When you mourn the death of your bloody valentine
the night he died
You mourn the death of your bloody valentine
one last time, singin',

oh my love
please don't cry
I'll wash my bloody hands and we'll start a new life
I don't know much at all
I don't know wrong from right
all I know is that I love you tonight <3

He dropped you off, I followed him home,
Then I stood outside his bedroom window.
Standing over him, he begged me not to do
what I knew I had to do
cuz I'm so in love with you //