2.09.2004

people are funny

Auto response from taiwanboi0: who really gives a fuck these days.
mmMl iMeje LlO: i give a fuck, meecho!
mmMl iMeje LlO: um, if that makes sense
taiwanboi0: i'm glad bettina
Auto response from mmMl iMeje LlO
taiwanboi0: i give a big fuck about youuuuu
mmMl iMeje LlO: HAHAH
mmMl iMeje LlO: thats good to know :-)
mmMl iMeje LlO: i feel so... given a fuck to...
taiwanboi0: haha i'm glad i make you feel fucked

JCGoalie3: hm.......
Auto response from mmMl iMeje LlO: watchin the grammys, pearl harbor, doin hw, or eating dinner... guess which one's the least likely
JCGoalie3: least likely
JCGoalie3: i bet ur least likely eatin tofurkey
JCGoalie3: tofurkey is good for u
JCGoalie3: it......makes u .....giggle.....?

crappy week coming up

Practice every day... yes, including 2+ hrs on Valentine's morning... or as others like to call it, "Singles Awareness Day" (S.A.D.). Then we have a competition Sunday which means I will be waking up at 5 am... bah. I don't even know if I can dance. I'm going to the doctor's tomorrow morning to get my back checked... I hope I'm okay... plus, if I'm going to compete on Sunday I need to figure it out by tomorrow. So, I'm in deep shit. Wish me luck... >_<

edit// Okay okay... there's nothing wrong with my spine... apparently it's just a muscle thang. I'm not supposed to do any backbends for two weeks, so I'm definitely out of the pom routine this Sunday... but, another girl is out for kick so my coach is putting me in for that =D So, it's win-lose type of situation/deal goin on here. Hopefully it'll heal up and I'll be good soon. Bleh. Still up for a crappy week, but today was okay... so... optimism?