2.07.2004

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah =*(

Man someone just needs to take this dvd away from me... I've watched it 3 times since I got it yesterday. Every time I hear "we watch the tears slide down as all of JH cry", eh... lol... I wasn't even in JH last year. ARGH I can't believe it's only been half a year! I miss you guys SOOOOOOOOOOOO much...

Remember ...
+ how we tried to hijack the golf cart by the Union?
+ Youth staff trying to TAF us at the water fight?
+ Fear Factor??? "MY MOUTH! IT BURNS!"
+ Conrad and Tim's dance-off at the tea house?
+ WAHMPER?
+ suite 109 shower schedules?
+ Young Jacob and Donald, the classic "I Need A Miracle"?
+ managing to make a fool out of myself continuously for the entire week? (I'm good at that... especially at taf)
+ crunchy ramen in lukewarm soup?
+ Jonathan and telephone charades?
+ Manchester food? (I try not to)
+ sitting in the middle of the street after the celebration dance?
+ when we spelled out TAF on the cafeteria table with salt?