2.01.2004

watch me waste time! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE =)

YEA PATS =D I don't know why I'm rooting for them-- is it because Peter and Limie are in NE, or is it because John wanted the Panthers to win? HAHAHAHAH... yeah.. jp =T haha. Nice game though... even though I ended up catching only 15 min total =(

Competition was good... we got 1st for kick, 2nd for pom dance... only lost by 3 points, too. G'damn. Not bad at all. I think I pulled a muscle in my back playin "gigolo" though... (check my profile for details)... it was for almost a full hour... all the teams standing in a big circle. So much fun =D

Also slept over at Al's house... on Friday night. I'm going backwards. Ate a whole lotta donuts and potstickers. Watched Bad Boys II =D. Had fun with some oldschool amusement- MASH =D except... CHARMS instead. So, Emily got married to Anthony and had 69 kids. DAYM. Someone's been busy.

Can He Say That? Matt from blog like-whoa plus 2 equally hilarious peoles. I'll blog more later, I guess, since it's 11 and I still have a crapload of Spanish hw to do. Go Bettina.

this is the "more"

Life is being pretty stupid and boring to me... but I'm not really complaining since it's better than stupid and painful. Actually, it is painful. You know that muscle I thought I pulled? Well I'm not sure it's a muscle anymore... I might've messed up a bone =( I'm really scared cuz I can't even bend backwards, and I can't do normal pushups without it hurting like none other. God I hope it goes away!! I don't want to have to go to the doctor for this. Mm also... on a totally vain note... Girl's Choice is this weekend and I really wanna go dancing again (I guess this is sprung for my love of the winter dance?) but yeah... definitely only four days to ask anyone. Or I could go stag. AHH Can't decide!