3.14.2004

a normal post! .. kind of

Okay! I decided something today.... I think I'm going to try to take Limie's advice, just cuz she's so cool (even though she went to PROM with a BOY that she has never told me about.. rawrr) Anyway this is the last week of the season and I'm going to try to live up so I don't really regret it. However I'm also gonna do all my work on time (this kinda has to do with the fact that the quarter ends on Friday.. HAHA) but um, yes, I'm gonna be all responsible and shit. (Let's see how long this lasts.)

Oh right so do I have to do this summary of the week thing for you guys? Weeelll earlier this week I met some new people... which is cool cuz I love meeting people =P haha how boring and generic. Um, yesterday went to go see [the rest of] Cheaper by the Dozen, which I watched 10 minutes of during winter break and never finished... =D Talked on the phone for hours with cool people... Anne- CUBSWIN! Jason- OH-kay! Annie- ijustwanttotakehimhome!. Oh yeah, and the Cubs won vs. the White Sox... EAT IT!! FuAhAhaHA... Nick Jackson's my new man... you know, besdies my soulmate Steve =D.

Once again I've fallen victim to Seasonal Affect Disease... it's sunny and I feel like skipping around and picking daisies. If only daisies lived in 40ยบ weather. Sure, it's gonna snow on Wednesday, but as long as it's warm on Friday I'm all good since we've got to dress up for JV Finals. Oh yeah, if you're wondering, it's the big state competition down in Charleston (aka Bumble) which is 4 hrs south. So come watch us! HAHA jp. We're leaving by bus at 4 pm Friday and won't be back till Saturday night. I'm really excited, actually =D. And then spring break.. ahhhhhhhh SO CLOSE!!! But I'm pissed cuz all of STL and KC is already on it... and Jeremy's in Hawaii.. bastos. Everyone is going somewhere this year, and I'm not =( damnit usually it's the other way around! Not that I really mind anymore as long as I'm on break ~_^. Yepp... 7 days...