9.06.2004

incomprehensible

Ohhhh my god. Friggin AMAZING weekend. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't even describe. I figure someone else will give a day-by-day (erm, hour-by-hour, depending if we slept or not o_O) soo uh. Just assume that if you don't know, you MISSED OUT. BEITCHES!

WILL MISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS =*( Come back to visit SOON, and when I say soon, I mean within a month. OR... taf new year's =D, which is slightly more important.

Hehe so many funny/gay pictures. Mostly gay. All the pretty ones are with other people, as I'm too lazy to break out my camera during hipshong time.

So little sleep. Severe physical damage (due to Strain II of bahtinosis) as well as sleep deprivation. And screaming and singing and jumping around.

TOTAL CUBBIE WITHDRAWAL!! 4 offdays?? Insane! I was having convulsions. I stole Andrew's paper to check the sports section, even though I knew there wasn't a game til Monday. And then at Todai, I almost died when I realized they had ESPN on the tv screens. THAT PLACE IS FRIGGIN HEAVEN.

School seems so impossible/improbable tomorrow. Not only that... DRIVER'S ED! AH! I anticipate a 9 o'clock bedtime -set by myself. Wheee.