9.12.2004

so deep in thought.. (right?)

It seems to me like everyone is. In fact, everyone and their mom's goldfish has xanga'd this week about something serious. Which is pretty cool, because havin a blog really ain't nothin unless you write about something interesting. Hey, for all you guys who aren't feeling well or need someone to rant at, I'm more than happy to hear it =D As much as my angry entries might scare you, I'm actually not that bad. I hope.

Personally I've had so much to think about the past week(s). But that friggin English notebook is so draining =D an entry per day, so I think I got my emotional ruckus down somewhere else. The point is... I'm becoming an NFL girl. (haha that sounds so superficial/stupid.) But I'm gonna start watching football, because the baseball season ends at SOME POINT, and not enough people understand/watch/follow it anyway. So, football. They wear spandex too, right?? (Just... kidding...) Besides, if I'm gonna stalk espn.com, I've gotta have something to occupy time in the off season.

All my TV shows are starting! Ah, the horror, the procrastination, the lack of concentration!! Missed the premiere of Jack and Bobby (BOHBBY!!), damnit. Between TV and sports, I'm gonna have no motivation to do work. Oh, shucks.

STOP WITH THE HOMECOMING TALK!!! There's like... ALMOST A MONTH. Gag me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to... Allen, Jeremy, Staci, Shennie, Loosay, and Bridgette. DAYUM so many September babies. All oh-so-sexy. Will you be my wifeys?

Random question for the week: Does this chick look like me??