9.23.2004

turning it around

I've decided to kill my most recent post... because, not only did most of you not know how to respond to it (except one of you.. =D), but neither did I. Because seriously, when I feel like that, I'm just waitin for something to snap me out of it. And I did. So why would I want to remember it?

I'm feeling so much better now. Not that I was depressed or anything, but definitely lacking passion/energy, something that I hate to see myself as. Well, now I finally have my voice back (or, most of it... I don't think I've completely had it since 8th grade...), so I will be more than happy to scream at your skankiness from across the hall (ESPECIALLY YOU, MAURA!! hahaha). I think my first time yelling in the hall today completely brought me back up. Pretty stupid, I know. But it's true.

Also it may have been my Euro test being over. Now the class if in full gear and I have a helluva huge reading assignment every day, but hey, at least I know what to do now. And, TOMORROW'S FRIDAY! Nothing makes me happier than that. Well, also situations outside of my control... but generally I'm awesome. (Naturally).

Hope you like or at least noticed the change... I had fun with it. Even though I'm no good with photostudio (cheap imitation of photoshop...), it was interesting to experiment. The words in the background are part of an essay I wrote last year that I actually really enjoyed...