9.26.2004

ouch.

I hurt! THAT MAKES ME HAPPY. Choreographed all Friday night, completely collapsed on my bed, then went to my audition at 9 am. It went pretty well, I think. The judges were really nice (we knew a bunch of them from our old school). My shoe came off in the middle of it, but that wasn't the biggest problem at all. We find out tomorrow so.... ::cross fingers::

Then tomorrow till Wednesday are tryouts for orchesis (dance performing group at school). I don't know exactly what I'm thinking, going into this... I just want to test my luck, you know? Get in shape a lil. (I'm sore as hell though... that's probably not a good thing). But I'm gonna be hella busy, with Drivers' Ed right afterwards, plus, our AP Euro teacher has kicked into full gear. I guess the last chapter was just an intro, cuz now we have homework/reading assignments like mad for the next -who knows how long?

I feel like my days are being consumed by these things. And usually, striving towards goals (getting my liscense, making orchesis, etc) can keep me happy. But it's not working like that this year. I'm missing out on something.