6.22.2003

another reason to hate taiwan

I'm always here, every summer, for insanely long times. You know this, right? And why do you know this? Because when I get back home, I bitch about it for hours on end. I did it last year online too. Peter-- remember my summer blog? =P lol. Anyway, the worst part of this pent up-ness is that I start to think WAYYY too much. Now, you may be thinking, "What are you on?? Since when do you think too much?" And then you are going to remember that I totally over analyze everything in my life. When I run out of things to analyze, I start to make stuff up. Not out of nowhere, but I'll convince myself that something means way more than it does. It's kind of depressing because I usually come up with stuff with so much drama that it's just gotta be something sad LOL. So here I am waiting for myself to totally overreact to something completely inconsequential. Did that even make sense? I'm forgetting vocabulary-- that's gotta be a bonus =D

Anyway, if you guys find me doing that any time soon, please tell me to shut the fuck up and get a life. Which I won't. Or at least not the getting a life part ~_^. Taiwan life is so depressing... I'm even sick of eating =P Okay, no I'm not. But I eat at strange hours of the day and not when we go out for meals, which really pisses my mom off. My parents don't seem to understand that I have a limit of food that can pass through my body without coming out the way it went in. I think I'm going to be scarred for life with all the stuff they try to feed me =P.

By the way, where is my sister??? It's very unlike her to not be online at 5 am. I left a message on her cell phone earlier too. I want her to buy me Harry Potter 5 before she comes to Taiwan =) mAhAhaHAAhAa!!!!!!!!! Ooh I'm reading the Joy Luck Club right now, and it's a very very good book. It's especially good because I can compare it to my entire Taiwanese family right now, LOL.

Ummmm... what else? I'm in the middle of over analyzing something right now, but I don't feel like typing it up. Ask me about it later if ya want. By the way Limie you need to show me that "column" you were writing =P lol. Okay... no one's gonna be online for at least 2 hours so I guess I should go find something different to do =P