6.23.2003

hunh, even i figured out that last post was bs

I guess it was late and I was frustrated. I meant it, I really did, but it was very much babbleness.

Question: since when does me saying "hello" online imply that I'm not feeling well?

I went around and looked at a ton of blogs today, including Blog Like Whoa again =P Hm, I missed some good stuff. And then I went to my old Xanga and read the "recent posts" thing. I think I'm too lazy to go check on Xanga blogs now that I'm on blogspot, just like Xanga'ers are too lazy to check here, lol. Except Annie-- Annie rocks the world =) She always comments. Unlike you losers. lol, jp =). So anyway, I'm wondering why I don't have a link to my blogspot from my xanga. I think it has to do with Peter's blog =T Can I put the link back up, man?? People are thinking I disappeared. And having parties. =(

Oh, and you probably noticed the blurb on the left side. I feel bad because I haven't linked to other people's blogs since I switched layouts. I started doing it and wondering how I could make it without having a huuuuge list. I'm still trying to think of a way =P. The same thing for the archives... they're pissing me off. Anyway, since I have at least a minor case of ADD, I started typing an info section to whatever idiot would wander upon my blog without knowing me. Oh, and I mean "idiot" in a good way =).

So I guess I had a good day. This internet is saving me. Sure, my computer sucks ass, but it accomplishes AOL and blogger so why should I complain? I get to talk to all the psychos that stay up till 3 AM (That's not an insult, Jeremy. Really.), and all the psychos that are up at 8 AM. So basically the five hours in between I bum around, go eat Taiwanese food (yum), sit on our balcony, do Pilates (not pirates!! I don't do pirates!!!!!! -_-), shop, chill, etc. Really, it only takes five hours a day to enjoy Taiwan =) If you have more you might die of overexposure.