6.24.2003

someone tell me if i'll have to kiss dan radcliffe or not!!!

Hehe... okay, very few people got that. Anyway, we came up with a joke a while ago, that I was going to play Cho Chang in the Harry Potter movies. Dan Radcliffe is the guy that plays Harry Potter. The fifth book came out last week, and I haven't read it yet. Now does it make sense? Hm, not that I would really mind kissing Dan Radcliffe... lol jpjpjp!!! My friend Sary used to love him though... it was kind of disturbing. He looks alright in real life.... he's got sexy hot pockets. HAHAHA sorry I just had to say that =).

PS: I could totally be Cho Chang, don't you think? ~_^

Bettina, your unconscious mind is driven most by Imagination

Your need to be innovative drives how you look at new opportunities and the kinds of experiences in life you choose to have. When you are unable to create due to restrictions imposed by your environment or even ones you unwittingly impose on yourself, do you feel trapped or confined? You may find these feelings of unease only get better when you find another outlet for your imagination. With such a strong creative orientation, you are willing to entertain a broad spectrum of ideas at any given time. Your natural curiosity inspires those around you and encourages them to come up with ideas they wouldn't have thought of without your help.


I took this test this morning... don't the results sound familiar? =P Pretty accurate, eh?