6.26.2003

important shit... stuff like that =)

Okay, we cancelled our AOL (finally!!!) so my screen name is not MistiSkyez anymore. I tried to sign up for it again as AIM but it won't work =( So, right now my screen name is "mmm lime jello". I've actually had it for a while (if you didn't know) but I didn't use it much. Also, my email is now limejelloroxmyworld@lycos.com -- but I won't be checking it much. Try IMing me if you sent me something. I'll actually check it after I get back from our trip...

the trip ::gasp::

My aunt is taking me and my cousins to this water park place. I don't really know what it is =P haha. But we're going up into the mountains and then there's gonna be water. (that's specific). I'm pretty sure it's a water park. Anyway, I think it'll be okay... as long as I find another soulmate... LOL Cuz I'm a soul PIMP, right Peter? =P Anyway, I'll be back by Monday or maybe Sunday night (for you guys). I know you'll miss me, but I guess you'll just have to deal with it. LOL jpjp I'll miss you too ~_^ Talk to you soon! I'm going to do a Liss-type thing even though I'm only gonna be gone 3 days... lol, cuz I thought I'd have tonight to say some stuff but I don't think some of you will be awake by then, rofl...

Liss: I hope you had fun with all those foine guys in Japan... oh wait, you have a boyfriend! =P LOL Anyway you gotta show me pix when I get baaack!
Annie: Yeaaa roomies! You gotta remind me to burn a bunch of cd's before TAF, lol!
JiehJieh: You ditcher. You ditched me. Ditcher. =) Cya when I get home!
Anne: Okay, I guess you can leave me a billion comments in the comment box. Just not more than 612, LOL.
Alex: You can explain to Anne why 612, lol. And tell everyone to check my blog because I bet they won't.. =*( sniff...
Emily: I hate you for reminding me about Elyse's party!!! I'm going to die =P I can't call, either, because I'll be on the road by then. =( Tell her I'm sorry and I miss her!! Oh, and I luv ya too =) hahahaha
Peter: Um, I bwoke it. I sent it like 3 IMs without waiting for it to respond and it just signed off. Err... oh well? Maybe you'll be on tonight lol.

John: Do you even read my blog? Oh well.. Alex will tell you to =P I miss yaaaa, and no I don't think human beings are the smartest animals, because they invent stupid things like Tennessee and Alabama and the Pacfiic Ocean... and time zones. I can't believe your AOL died already- YOU BETTER BE APOLOGETIC WHEN I GET BACK! =)

If you're not on this list it means I hate you more than I hate Emily. LOL jp =P It's just because I was able to tell you whatever I wanted to before I left =) I'll miss all of you =( or at least talking to you, since I already haven't seen all of you for 2 weeks lol =) Bye bye, don't have fun without me! ~_^