8.25.2003

agh. school.

I actually planned on writing a pretty long entry, but I just wrote a 2-page letter to my English teacher about "myself" in 10-pt, 1.5 spaced Trebuchet MS, so I'm kind of talked out. Let's just say my first day of high school was... boring, uneventful, and unsurprising. I wasn't really nervous or excited or scared about it at all so I guess I got what I expected. Lemme give you some highlights...

My locker is probably 5 miles away from the Academic wing (where all my classes are, cept PE), and I have to walk back and forth from one side of the school to the other at least 5 times a day. My locker is also squished up in a corner and takes 4 yanks to get it to open, and the top portion won't open at all (the janitor came and started prying at it with a screwdriver. My lunch is 3rd period (so like, 10 am? Nice.) I only had 2 minutes to eat today because my locker sucks and it was a shortened schedule.. but my math teacher let me eat in class, which was nice. Um, also during math class we reviewed Alg 2.. ewww!! Scary to know that I still retain most of that. Not that I'll need it till next year. Erm yepp.. that's basically all that happened... it's kind of sad, now that I think of it. But I'll make it. I'm approaching school with a TAF attitude and I'm trying to be friendly to everyone (uh even those that aren't friendly to me =T) and I actually think it's helping. At least I'm not all negative about it. High school doesn't look that menacing.

On a side note: drill team auditions tomorrow. Heh... time to see if I can still do the splits. Er, or anything, for that matter.