8.26.2003

lost my ID on the first day... nice

So I freak out and spend 40 minutes last night looking for it... then wake up early and call Anne and ask if I left it on her car... then go to school early to get a new one from the ID office. My sis: "Just pretend you never got one." Me: "What if they hold up my lost one and say.. -Then what's THIS??-" Sis: "JUST DO IT!!!!!!!" ... sniffy. Anyway, there were like 20 people crowded in front of the lil door to the office... I gave them my ID number and they told me to wait for it to print. So I waited. Almost half an hour. Till 10 minutes into first period, I went up to the door to ask how they were comin on my ID... and I looked at the box and there it is!! I ask them if I can take it, and the lady goes "Oh yeah... someone turned that into the office yesterday. You must have dropped it." I'm like.. what the hell... so I ended up getting to first period 15 minutes late. Which was okay... my teacher's cool bout it.

no more school stuff!! aggh!!

Yeah... I'm seriously gonna ki-xiao (taiwanese). So... I'm gonna go sleep. Oh yeah, clinics for drill team today and tomorrow... tryouts Thursday. The coach seems really good but the JV coaching captains aren't exactly the best teachers. I hope I'll make it... we'll see. Need some sleep since I've gotten none the past two nights. I'm out. Peaches. <~ that was a typo originally... too bad.